Anderson’s Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD) is the original, all-natural, ionic, low-sodium, sea mineral formula from Utah’s Great Salt Lake made using solar concentration (natural processes).It contains the full spectrum of naturally occurring elements in at least trace amounts.
Anderson’s CMD is Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) and passes the safety test for heavy metals from the U.S. FCC. The Andersons are the original inventors and harvesters of minerals and trace minerals from Utah’s Great Salt Lake.
Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD) Is a Liquid Mineral Supplement, concentrated and balanced to provide greater Energy, Vitality and Well-being. Concentrated Mineral Drops is a concentrated Ionic Mineral Supplement that contains 72 Verified Macro and Trace Minerals. These perfectly balanced minerals originate from the pristine northern waters of the Great Salt Lake in Utah and are harvested through solar evaporation.
It contains the same basic mineral balance as sea water except that it has been concentrated through a natural solar evaporation process.
Minerals and trace minerals are critical to the health of the human body. They are the catalysts for all the vitamins and other nutrients your body uses for developing and maintaining good health. Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD) captures the perfect balance of those minerals. Using Concentrated Mineral Drops every day will help conduct and generate your body’s entire electrical system
- Made with love and care from the Hartley Anderson family who did the research and invented trace mineral supplements from Utah’s Great Salt Lake.
- Made using the Anderson family’s traditional, all-natural, solar-evaporation process, which is energized by all four seasons and typically takes a full two years to produce.
- Naturally contains the full spectrum of naturally occurring elements in a balance natural to the body due to its sea source.
- Recognized as Safe.
- Passes the U.S. Food Chemicals Codex’s Heavy Metals Safety Test.
- Assayed for potency and purity by in-house and independent labs.
- Packaged in a premium cobalt-blue, recyclable glass bottle.
- Measured glass pipette dropper tip features incremental measurements for quick, accurate dosing.